Try going following these stages to help you deliver effective presentations.
Thing to find out first:
– find out how long you need to speak for
– find out who you’re speaking to as this will affect the style of your presentation
– do not write out your presentation in full; instead, use notes in large writing, so you can see what you’ve written and read it easily
– highlight important words
– use linking words or expressions to connect your presentation together
– think about your timing and decide when you are going to pause and make a note of it
– eye-contact – pretend the audience is there and practise looking at them
– speak loudly enough to be heard
– speak slowly enough to be heard
– stand confidently
– use hand gestures
– make effective use of intonation
– record yourself, play it back later and think about how you could improve – then practise again!
– do everything that you’ve been practising!