Visas & Immigration

♦ Do I need a visa to study at Eurospeak Language School?

If you are from one of the 28 countries in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) then you do not need a visa to study English at Eurospeak Language School. Please find a list of these countries here.

If you are from outside the EU and the EEA, you need a visa to study English with us at Eurospeak.

♦ Which type of visa do I need?

Up to 6 months study → Student Visitor Visa

6 to 11 months study → Extended Student Visitor Visa

♦ What documents do I need to apply for a Student Visitor Visa?

  1. The completed Student Visitor Visa application form.
  2. A valid passport (or travel document).
  3. Two passport sized colour photographs.
  4. Visa Letter from Eurospeak – you will receive this from us after you have paid your complete fee.
  5. Evidence of money to support yourself – you must have enough money to pay for living costs without working (bank statements or payslips).

♦ How long does it take to get the visa?

You should get your visa within 2 – 4 weeks.

For more information, check information about Student Visitor Visas on the UK Government website, here.

If you would like to study with us, please complete our online application form here: Eurospeak Application Form or contact us on:


Eurospeak Southampton: