Which type of visa do I need?

  • Up to 6 months study → Student Visitor Visa
  • 6 to 11 months study → Extended Student Visitor Visa

What documents do I need to apply for a Student Visitor Visa?

  • The completed Student Visitor Visa application form.
  • A valid passport (or travel document).
  • Two passport sized colour photographs.
  • Visa Letter from Eurospeak – you will receive this letter after you have paid your complete fee.
  • Evidence of money to support yourself – you must have enough money to pay for living costs without working (bank statements or pay slips).

How long does it take to get the visa?

You should get your visa within 2 – 4 weeks.

For more information, check information about Student Visitor Visas on the UK Government website, here.

A different language is a different vision of life.

Federico Fellini

If you would like more information about Visa & immigration process, or if you’re ready to apply to study with Eurospeak, please get in touch.