Morning Classes – Eurospeak Southampton
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve put extra measures in place for the safety of you and our staff members. Please note that the course days and times are therefore subject to change. Please enquire with a member of staff before booking.
|Courses Available||General English
Cambridge Exam Preparation
IELTS Exam Preparation
|Levels Available||Elementary (CEFR:A1)
|Class Times||9:30am to 12:45pm|
|Break Time||11:00am to 11:15am|
|Start Course||Any time|
|Minimum Enrolment Age||18 years old|
|Average Number of Students Per Class||12|
|Maximum Number of Students Per Class||16|
|Prices:||Southampton Price List|
All of our General English Courses offer:
- Passionate and motivated teachers;
- Full or part time lessons at all levels;
- Courses to help you improve all four language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Exercises to improve your grammar, vocabulary and communication skills;
- Activities to help you gain confidence in your English ability;
- Students of all ages, cultures, nationalities and backgrounds;
- On-going courses with entry at any time.
Our course books and study material will help you to develop all four skills and make your classes interesting and varied.
We have interactive SmartBoards and learning software in all of our classrooms.
Criteria for Entry and Levels
Every student must complete our Online English Level Test before joining the course. This helps up place students in the correct level of class.
- Elementary (A1): For students with only some basic notions of English
- Pre-intermediate (A2): For students with some general knowledge and English vocabulary
- Intermediate (B1): For students who understand and can use most of the basic structures of English
- Upper-intermediate (B2): For students who wish to build upon their knowledge, acquire greater accuracy and fluency and use English as a tool for daily communication
- Advanced (C1): For students who wish to progress to a high level of English that will equip them for rapid and accurate communication in English.
- Assessment of your needs before starting the course;
- Regular progress tests;
- Marking your written homework;
- Individual Learning Plan;
- Individual help during the class.
All students must buy a coursebook for their class.
Each class has a different book, which can be ordered at reception. If you progress to the next level, you are required to buy the course book for that level.
Each course book costs between £25 – £30. You may be able to sell your old coursebook to another student.