Accommodation in Southampton
Choosing the right place to stay is very important. Living in the right environment will greatly influence your academic and personal life in the UK.
If you would like to book accommodation while you are studying with us please complete our accommodation booking form. This will be emailed to you, once you have completed our Accommodation Booking Form Southampton.
* Please note that we do not organise accommodation for under 18s.
1. Homestay Accommodation
Eurospeak can also provide students with a Homestay service. Homestay can benefit students staying in Southampton on a short-term basis and all students who wish to practice their English in an English-speaking family environment.
All bedrooms are furnished and are available on a single, twin or double room basis. Options of meals, bed and breakfast are available. Families are carefully selected, and all rooms have been previously inspected beforehand.
Homestays are located all around the city of Southampton and can be up to 15 – 40 minutes from the school by bus. Some of the homestays are within walking distance, but not all of them.
We are able to cater for most diets on request, such as halal, vegan, vegetarian etc. and cater to most allergies and student preferences.
Homestay Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- Homestays are 15 – 40 minutes away from the school by public transport.
- Homestays are organised through Eurospeak team.
- Half-Board includes breakfast and evening meal (Monday – Friday), lunch and
evening meal on Saturday and Sunday.
- An extra £10 per week will be charged for special dietary requirements such
as: Halal, Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free (subject to availability).
- An extra £15 per week will be charged for ensuite bedrooms.
- Summer supplement applies to all bookings for July/August.
- The latest time of arrival at homestay is 20:00pm.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Rates are subject to change.
- We do not organise accommodation for Under 18s.
- All rebooking of homestay will be organised directly with Eurospeak team.
- Minimum booking is 2 weeks.
- Students requesting homestay must study a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Refunds: If a student cancels less than 2 weeks in advance of their start date, they are liable to pay for the first 2 week’s accommodation.
2. Student Residence Accommodation
If you are coming to study with us at Eurospeak Southampton and are looking for student residence accommodation, you can choose from several student residences. Short-term stays in student residence are only available in summer, so please check availability of rooms with us before you come. Student residence accommodation is a great way to meet other students and make the most of your time in the UK. You will find self-catering, private bathroom, shared kitchen and shared common areas.